4.7.11

Brooklyn Gin




























The first time I drank gin was last year in New Zealand (the Kiwi's are crazy for it), and though it was surprisingly tasty, I haven't had it since. But if I saw a bottle of Brooklyn Gin on the shelf, I'd buy it just to have it in my house. A design by Spring Design Partners, this bottle has character and reflects the essence of the brand and Brooklyn.

"Inspired by the ingenuity of Brooklyn, a sometimes gritty, but always soulful borough, our design solution blends old-world craftsmanship with today's artistic, vibrant culture. The bottle structure pays homage to the apothecary origins of gin, reinforcing its place in the new speakeasy, while the medallion label - stamped in metal - celebrates the authentic spirit at the core of the brand."


Source/images: The Dieline

No comments: