11.4.11

#6: Music Mondays









31/ Sleeping Sickness - City and Colour. Dallas (a city) Green (a colour) is playing in Perth tonight, and I am feeling pretty devastated right now that I missed out on tickets. I'm just going to have to listen to them over and over tonight really really loud.

32/ Happiness by the Kilowatt - Alexisonfire. Dallas Green is also the front man of Alexisonfire who I also quite enjoy. I'd say this is my favourite song of theirs, along with a few others. He has an amazing voice.

33/ All Mine - Little Red. If you don't have Little Red's album Midnight Remember, you're seriously missing out. Get it and play it on repeat, particularly this song, though they're all amazing.

34/ Breathe Me - Sia. She has an incredible voice and produces incredible music, including this beautiful single. I've featured her before, and I'll probably continue to do so.

35/ Cardigan Weather - Meg & Dia. I think I first discovered Meg & Dia on Myspace (haha) many many many years back. Their recordings are super raw and their voices are gorgeous. Definitely check out the lyrics of this one, it's a bit psychopathic. My favourite one of theirs to sing along to.

No comments: