7.3.11

#4: Music Mondays










16/ Contact High - Architecture in Helsinki. It's their new single, and I can't get enough! I can't wait to go crazy for this song playing live in a couple of months. I saw them live a couple of years ago, and they seriously go right off.

17/ Colours - Grouplove. After hearing this, I'll be looking forward to getting my hands on their EP.

18/ When You Wake Up - Best Coast. Great band, a sweet chilled out song. Easy listening for sure.

19/ Teenage Crime - Adrian Lux. Lots of lows and highs, really dig this one. And of course was in my JJJ shortlist.

20/ Dog - Andy Bull feat. Lisa Mitchell. Another one that got played like crazy as soon as I got it. Andy Bull is coming to Australia soon, supporting Hungry Kids of Hungary "The Final Escapade" tour. Details at the Live Guide.

No comments: