18.2.11

NY Fashion Week: Designers inspiration

I often find myself browsing through fashion blog after fashion blog. What I find interesting is peoples inspiration for what they wear and how it contributes to their individual style. I recently has a discussion about personal style and that it is a progression over time. For most people, their style will forever change according to their age, the current trends and their lifestyle. This morning I was inspired by The New York Times and their video featuring the trends for the recent MB Fashion Week. I recommend you watch it even if you're not overly into fashion, as the wrap-up draws on each designers inspiration for their season looks. I found it very interesting to see how they manage to take styles from different eras and cultures to create something new.

Here's the video:

No comments: