21.2.11

#2: Music Mondays










6/ Pumped Up Kicks - Foster the People. One of my favourite up and coming bands at the moment. This sing was my Number One vote for the Hottest 100 of last year, with its original sound and meaningful lyrics.

7/ Helena Beat - Foster the People. I had to feature their new single as well, which is featured on their EP. It took me a little while to get into this one, though I now love it. It's still nowhere as awesome as Pumped Up Kicks, but definitely a keeper. 

8/ When They Fight They Fight - The Generationals. This was released back in 2009 (I'm pretty sure), but I still get into it. Definitely dig The Generationals sound.

9/ Buy Nothing Day - The Go! Team. I'm seeing them perform in May and I can't wait!

10/ Zorbing - Stornoway. My friend Josie is obsessed with this song, so I thought I'd put it up for the week. Plus, the music video features a bit of eye candy, so why not!

1 comment:

Karoline Kalvø said...

Love your blog. Now following. Hope you'll follow me back.


Check out my blog if you've got time and feel like it. It would mean a lot. I've just started.
Karoline Kalvo