14.2.11

#1: Music Mondays









1/ Fall at your feet - Boy and Bear. Easily one of the best (if not the best) cover I have ever heard. I remember listening to this Like a Version it for the first time on Triple J (99.3) in my car and completely falling in love. I couldn't find an MP3 version of it for ages so I constantly had it playing from YouTube. It was also in my Top 10 votes for the Hottest 100.

2/ Villages - Alpine. As soon as this song plays, it immediately catches my complete attention. I love acoustic music, so this combined with its catchy beat make it one of my favourite songs at the moment.

3/ Run, Wild - Dead Letter Chorus. Who can resist such a lighthearted, fun and youthful song, with a great natural beat?

4/ Beautiful Trash - Lanu feat. Megan Washington. After a few replays of this song you're hooked.

5/ Under Cover of Darkness - The Strokes. And of course I just had to feature The Strokes newest single. I've heard both good and bad reviews so far, but to be honest, I like it. They still sound the same, which isn't at all a bad thing. This will be on my playlist for sure.

Hope you enjoyed my very first Music Monday. It isn't too hard finding great tunes, in fact it's hard condensing it to just five!

No comments: