8.12.10

Why?

Welcome to the first post of Let it run free, a gathering of inspiration. So, why the heck am I even bothering starting up yet another design blog? Well, if anything this blog is for me. I like writing, sharing and networking. I'm constantly online, browsing other blogs and websites, particularly those that relate to my passions, and am consistently being inspired by other people's work. This, of course, fuels me to do my own little projects, which I hope to post here as well.

I guess this is also my little way to save on some paper and ink because instead of printing out everything that I find and love, and adding to the clutter around my two working spaces, I can just post it up here without too much hassle (hopefully). This is my online inspiration space. Enjoy.

PS. I'm going to an exhibition tonight, so check back for a write up and some photos.
PSS. Follow me on Twitter @kiaramichellek

No comments: